Tuesday, January 19, 2016

See What I Read in 2015

I've been a member of the readers' social network, Goodreads, for many years now. Every year, I set myself the goal of reading at least 365 books and I use Goodreads to keep track of them. Several of my overseas friends are on Goodreads, and it helps me to feel close to those distant friends through the books that we read.

This year, Goodreads created an infographic of all the books I read in 2015. I love it! It's very motivating to keep reading and logging what I read on the site. Join up. It's free and it's easy.

Here's a screenshot of the top of my infographic. I wish it was downloadable as a pdf. I'd print it out as a poster! At the bottom of this on the page there is a mosaic made from the covers of all the books I read.

screenshot of Goodreads infographic showing my reading in 2015

screenshot of Goodreads infographic showing my reading in 2015



Go ahead and join up. Friend me and you'll see all my reviews. I don't often write long reviews but I do give stars to all of the books I read. You might recommend lots of good books to me, so I'm looking forward to seeing you on Goodreads.


No comments:

Post a Comment